- Home »
Q1. How do I place an order?We have three simple steps for ordering:
- Step1: You will need to login first. If you are a new user, you may register as a member for free.
- Step2: Browse the item you wish to purchase - by inputting the keyword in the search file located on the top middle of the page, or click on the category list on the top banner or left category column. When you have found the products you would like to purchase , simply click the "ADD TO CART" button. You will see these items in your shopping cart now (View cart).
- Step3: When you have finished your shopping, simply click on the Checkout button located on the top right of the page. The website will then lead you though the process of providing delivery and payment details.
Q1. What payment methods do you accept?We accept Paypal (Visa, Master card and bank account), Direct Bank Deposit or Internet Banking.
Q2. How does Paypal work?Once your name signed up for a PayPal account you can send and receive money online. When you send money, you can choose to fund your payments from your PayPal account balance, a credit card, or your bank account. Recipients are then notified via an email from PayPal that they have received a payment from you"
Q3. How does Direct Bank Deposit or Internet Bank Transfer work?We have Two simple steps for Bank Deposit or Internet Bank Transfer:
- Step1: Choose the Bank Deposit / Internet Bank Transfer on the CheckOut Pages. Simply click the "PLACE ORDER" button, you will see an Order Number on the pages.
- Step2: Using Your Internet Bank Transfer or go to any of branch of your bank to make deposit into our Bank Account, please remember to put the Order Number for the payment reference.Account holder: Princess Trade Australia Bank name: Commonwealth Bank BSB Number: 063-151 Account number: 1035 7648
Q4. Do your prices include GST?All fees and charges identified in these terms and conditions and all prices for the products purchases from princess-trade.com website include GST
Q1. When will you ship out my order?Your order will be dispatched within 1 working day after we have confirmed your payment. You will be notified via an email with a unique tracking number and delivery details.
Q2. Which courier do you use?We use Australia Post eParcel and Hunter Express.
Q3. Where can I track my order?1. Australia Post eParcel (for items that weight 22kg or less)
eParcel is Australia Post's online system. The delivery status can be checked at http://www.auspost.com.au/track/
2. Hunter Express (for items that weight over 22kg)
Unfortunately, Hunter Express cannot ship to a PO Box. Please provide a non-PO-Box address.
For the delivery status, please contact Hunter Express via 1300 556 232.
Q4. Princess Trade delivery charge?Shopping in Princess Trade online store, you will enjoy the use of our Real Postage system.
We do not make any profit on the postage rate. Due to our large dispatch volume, you will find that our postage a lot cheaper than the official Australia Post rate or other courier service.
Q5. Do you provide combine shipping service?Yes, we provide Combine Shipping for most of our product.
To take advantage, just add two or more eligible products to your shopping cart.
Q6. Do you ship internationally?Currently we are unable to make shipments to locations beyond Australia . However, our marketing department is considering the potential of expanding globally. We shall keep you informed via our weekly Newsletter to keep you updated. Subscribe to our Newsletter now.
Q7. What happens if I am not at home when the courier delivers my orders?1. Australia Post eParcel (for items that weight 22kg or less) If no body is at the delivery address to receive the parcel , a card will be left advising that the parcel can be collected from the nearest post office.
2. Hunter Express (for items that weight over 22kg) Arrangement would be made in advance to ensure that your package can be delivered at a time convenient to you. If you not be at home at the agreed time , a redelivery fee may apply.
Q1. How do I open an account?Simply click on "Login" on the top right corner of the page, and then click on "CREATE AN ACCOUNT", fill out the appropriate information. You may start shopping once you have created your new account.
Q2. What should I do if I forgot my login password?To retrieve your password, please click on "Forgot Your Password" at the login page, and then enter your registered email address. We will send your password to your registered email address.
Q3. How do I change my registered email address?To change your registered email address, please log into your account and click "Account Information". Please enter in your new email address. Click the “Save” button to finish.
Q1. What warranty applies to products sold by Princess Trade?- We aimed to sell great products with warranty support where possible. All items come with 1 year warranty support.
- Warranty is valid within Australia only. All item Accessories not cover by the warranty. For example if you buy a Car Alarm System most parts is covered by the warranty but the battery in the remotes are not cover by the warranty
Returns Policy1. DOA (Dead on Arrival)
- We will replace your item if it is found to be Dead on Arrival (DOA) within 14 days from the date of dispatch.
- Any DOA's must be returned back to us within 14 days.
- Our Customer Service member will provisionally determine whether the Product is DOA.
- Where a Product is provisionally determined as DOA we will arrange to replace the Product.
2. Faulty after 14 days from the date of dispatch(Normal Warranty Condition)
- Under Normal Warranty Condition, we will be repaired or replaced at our discretion with no charge for parts or labour.
- Replacement of the Product or a part does not extend or restart the Warranty period.
- For an item needs to be returned after the 14 days from the date of dispatch, return postage will be at the buyer's expense
- For assistance with warranty and returns please email email@example.com
- We will not accept the return of a product without approve from our Customer Service Team.
- Where possible, the product must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that was delivered with the product.
- No refunds will be issued if the item arrives damaged , we will send a replacement.
- No refunds offered if you have changed your mind about the goods.
- No refunds are offered if the package not keep in brand new condition.
- No refunds are offered after 14 days.
- Shipping costs is non-refundable.
Q2. Who pays the postage costs for an item that has to be returned?For an item needs to be returned after the 14 days from the date of dispatch, return postage will be at the buyer's expense
We can arrange Australia Post Return Label for the item's Weight under 22kg at the buyers's expense for $15, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance.
Q3. Can I transfer the warranty to someone else if I give or sell it to them?Princess Trade voluntary warranties are non-transferable.
Under Statutory Warranties not only the original consumer, but any subsequent owner who received the goods as a gift, is entitled to compensation (provided the goods have not been bought for the purpose of resupply), as long as the goods are returned within a reasonable time.
However if you have bought the product from Princess Trade for the purpose of selling it to another person you may be responsible for satisfying the Statutory Conditions and Warranties.